We pledge to uphold the core principles in the Police Officer’s Code of Ethics. We utilize this code as our moral compass guiding us to make proper choices.
- INTEGRITY – We will act with integrity, which means always doing the right thing legally, ethically and morally.
- RESPECT – We respect all people without personal prejudice, bias, or favoritism.
- COURAGE – We have moral courage and we do what is right even if the personal cost is high.
- TRUST – We will work to be trusted in the community-we will set a standard for always being truthful and fair.
A full-time law enforcement agency consisting of 11 sworn officers. The department has a Police Chief, two Sergeants, an Investigator and seven Patrol Officers. Patrol Officers are on the street and available for calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Police Department responds to approximately over 5000 incidents per year.
Anonymous Crime Tip Line:
For emergency calls, please dial 9-1-1. Anonymous Crime Tip Line is checked periodically and may not have an immediate response.
Do not make yourself a victim:
- Lock your vehicles that are in the driveway or parked on the street.
- Do not leave your keys in your vehicles.
- Take all personal property out of vehicle.
- Lock the doors and windows of your home.
- Put bicycles in the garage or storage areas.
- Report ALL suspicious activity.
- Government agencies will NEVER request money by phone; do not make payment to callers claiming otherwise.