A City of Progress, Pride and Possibilities.
City trails east of Highway 47 are scheduled to be seal coated on August 29 and 30 (Weather permitting)
– dries in 1 – 1 1/2 hours
– will look wet for 2 – 3 weeks
– is 88% bio based green friendly
– is made from soy oil, canola oil and polymers
– is environmentally safe
Thank you for your cooperation!
During the week of August 22, the following is scheduled to be completed:
- County Road 9 will be closed from Bridge Street to 225th Avenue. It is expected to be open on August 24.
- Bridge Street will remain closed from County Road 9 to Kerry Street. The newly aligned Kerry Street is being used as a local detour for Bridge Street traffic while this section is closed. Poppy Street will remain closed.
- The contractor will pave portions of roadway on Poppy Street, Bridge Street and County Road 9.
- The contractor will continue east with sanitary sewer installation on Bridge Street.
- Rum River Boulevard (CR 72) is anticipated to be closed from Bridge Street to the western High School entrance either later in this week or at the beginning of the week of August 29. This will allow construction of the curb and gutter and pavement on this section of roadway.
Anticipated Construction Schedule:
- The roadway on Rum River Boulevard (CR 72) and Bridge Street will continue to be constructed during the week August 29.
Anoka County Weekly Construction Update Link – http://www.anokacounty.us/1578/Construction-Weekly
Mayor – Two Year Term Steven Feldman and Jerry Tveit will be on the general election ballot November 8, 2016.
Two Council Members – Four Year Terms The top four will move on to the general election ballot November 8, 2016.
Robert Bauer, Tim Brown, Joseph Muehlbauer, and Richard Orpen
Polling Place hours are 7 am to 8 pm on the day of the Election.
Polling locations are:
Saint Francis Precinct-1 St Francis Warming House, 3948 229th Ave NW, St Francis, MN 55070 (Residents west side of the Rum River)
Saint Francis Precinct-2 Rum River North Park Pavilion, 23100 Rum River Blvd. NW, St Francis, MN (Residents east side of the Rum River)
Isanti County Precinct-3 Rum River North Park Pavilion, 23100 Rum River BLVD NW, St Francis, MN (Residents living in Isanti County but in the city limits)
To find out what precinct you vote at click the link below: